Jan 30, 2014

FASHION / bare belly, bare ankles.




Hii Guys!

Here is the outfit I wore to MBFWA last Sunday. Eline took these photo's of me at a really nice spot somewhere near the Westergasfabriek. It was this typical Amsterdam street with old houses, but next to one of the houses' entrance there was an oasis of green plants. I think the contrast looks beautiful! I also took some photographs of Eline's outfit, so keep an eye on her blog for her outfit. As you can see my outfit was rather simple. I wore my new white jeans, which I bought a few days before that at H&M in the sale, and combined it with only black and white pieces. You can never go wrong with a simple, black & white outfit right?

shoes / top - vintage             blazer / jeans - h&m            bag - oasap              ring - monki                watch - bornpretty

And that's it for now, since my examweek is over I'm going to use this evening, doing exactly nothing at all!
x

16 comments:

  1. I love anything monochrome, it always looks so classy.
    You look lovely!
    I hope you enjoyed your relaxed evening :)
    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this monochrome looks!! You look so cute :) xx
    www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie outfit en locatie! Leuk dat je ook bij AFW was!

    XX Sonja
    www.redsonjafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vond je look heel leuk!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben echt fan van je schoenen en crop top!! Liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the white!!

    --> Invitation to my International Rosewholesale Giveaway!
    I hope you will partecipate!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeeel veel liefde voor je schoenen! Je outfit vind ik trouwens heel gaaf zo minimalistisch haha!

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Have a nice day lovely <3

    ~~
    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice and simple outfit: the best for me!
    Kisss from Roma , you have a new follower! :-)
    Titti

    HTTP://dellaclasseedialtremusiche.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit - you look really gorgeous!

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous outfit doll!! You look incredible!! :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice outfit! you're pretty!
    invite to my blog, if you like this - follow me! :*

    http://luxurypauline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit! love that ring!

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een mooie outfit, staat je heel goed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The outfit is so pretty ! ~

    Laura.

    ReplyDelete