Jan 24, 2014

FASHION / Tell me when the day is done.

Hii Guys!

How are you doing? Today I have a day off, but I can't say I'm enjoying it really. I've been studying since 10 AM in the morning and my concentration is slowely drifting away. That's why I decided to have a little fashion break and try some outfits on which I could wear Sunday, when I'm attending 2 fashion shows at Amsterdam Fashionweek. I'm really looking forward to it, because I'm going together with my blogger friend Eline! We haven't seen eachother for a long time, so I'm sure we'll have a great day! This outfit is not going to be it by the way. I really like it, especially the mix of textures, but the heels make the outfit complete, and I don't think I want to wear heels Sunday. Curious which outfit I'll be wearing? Stay tuned!

skirt - persunmall                 jacket - zara              top / necklace - h&m               shoes - new look              earrigs - flying tiger

And that's it for now, I'm off trying to study a bit more haha!
x


9 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Fabulous outfit!! Love that skirt!!! You look absolutely beautiful....wonderful makeup! That outfit is so damn sexy and your legs are amazing!!! Great photos doll!! Have a fantastic time Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love it :) xx
    www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, ik heb er ook zo'n zin in! Het is al een half jaar (!) geleden dat we elkaar zagen. Jeetje, veels te lang geleden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt and the whole outfit is amazing!
    just followed your blog :)

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) I'm Iwona and I am a blogger and illustrator :) I just found your blog, which is interesting and cute:) I really like it :) I would like to show you my blog and my illustrations and If you get a second, I' d love to hear your thoughts on topic my illustrations and blog:) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete