Jan 31, 2014

MBFWA / Dorhout Mees - Passage


Hii Guys!

Here is my last post about MBFWA. You've already seen my outfit and some photographs of Rebecca Ward's collection, so now it's time to give you an impression of Dorhout Mees her show. Her collection was inspired by wood, she used colours from the forest and patterns like tree rings. The whole show had a dreamy and mysterious ethos, like we were in a magic forest! Unfortunately I couldn't take that many good pictures so I'm just showing you my favourite pieces here. I looooved the yellow puffy skirt and the maxi dress which had cut-outs on the sides. It looked gorgeous.

First two pictures are taken by Eline.


And that's it for now, tonight I'm babysitting and tomorrow you can find me at the Erasmus University for another open day. Man, if only I knew what to study next year..
x

7 comments:

  1. Jaaa, die rok was echt prachtig! Kunnen we niet nog een keer terug?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die tweede foto is erg mooi! De gele rok is inderdaad prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! stunning!

    ~~
    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderfull photos and i love the first dress <3 Gorgeous :))
    Following you on GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super mooie show was het he?
    Ik organiseer een leuke surprise giveaway op mijn blog. Zou leuk zijn als je ook mee doet :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete