Jan 26, 2014

NEW IN / adorable business cards


Hii Guys!

Here is just a reaaaal quick update from me. Yesterday I bought some little cardboard carts to use them as business cards! Since I don't use these things that often, I thought it was a waste to order 'professional' printed ones. Besides they're not as cheap as these, you also have to order 100 or more. I thought this was a good  solution. Now I'm off picking an outfit for Amsterdam Fashionweek. Oh it's the typical "I have a closet full of clothing, but nothing to wear" kind of thing. Anyways, enjoy your Sunday! 
x


9 comments:

  1. Wat origineel!! Ziet er erg leuk uit! Heel veel plezier vandaag! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er heel tof uit! Ook origineel (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear, great post and pictures, I really like your side! :) ♥

    If you're interested in Fashion and Lifetsyle you can take a look at my new side, be one of the first :) xx

    VISIT MY BLOG HERE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool idea! Love them <3

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Idea ,love that :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind ze echt super cute! Was leuk je gezien te hebben :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete